CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Getting ready for BABY!

So It's really starting to set in now that baby girl will be making her debut in just 7 1/2 weeks! I am sooo pleased and relieved that we have not only finished Caleb's room but we are almost done with Sarah-Kate's also. Praise God for how provisional he is! He has really helped Brooks & I with planning and preparing for this child. We are really starting to get excited now!

So take a look at pictures of Sarah-Kate's room. I will upload pics of Caleb's soon, but he is asleep right now. Let me know what you think of the room!



As far as how I am feeling now... the contractions have subsided a little. Luckily, September is over becuase it was a really tough sales month at work...but I did do a little better than August so that's good. October should be much better. I have been put on "desk rest" at work, this is great because getting in and out of the car on sales calls really wears me out and even over the phone I do pretty good sales wise. So things are looking much better. And tomorrow I get to celebrate my 27th birthday! I am gonna celebrate by getting my license renewed! Yeah! Actually, I am looking forward to getting off work tomorrow because me and my two favorite guys in the world are going out to dinner. In case you haven't figured it out--it's Brooks & Caleb....:)

So...only 54 days to go! I can't wait to meet her and not be pregnant anymore! I do enjoy being pregnant but I am starting to feel really uncomfortable! But I do so enjoy watching her acrobatic feats in my tummy! Also, the doctot said Monday that I am measuring a lot farther past my due date than I am. On Monday, I was 30.5 weeks and I am measuring 35 weeks. She must be a big baby! Please keep me in your prayers as the next few weeks will be increasingly uncomfortable.

1 comments:

Kimberly. said...

The room looks so good! Sarah Kate is really going to enjoy it :) I'm so excited to meet my little neice! I love you, and I hope your 27th birthday is the bomb :)